For over 30 years, Parker Village Marine (VMT) has developed innovative water desalination and purification systems for some of the most challenging environments – the middle of the ocean, 800 feet below the sea, offshore oilrigs, deserts, and disaster areas.
- Commercial Pure Water Series
The PW Series reverse osmosis desalination systems are the preferred choice of reliable fresh water generating equipment for the most demanding marine operators (such as major oil companies, The United States Navy, The United States Coast Guard and The Cousteau Society).
Thousands of PW installations have proven the performance and longevity under the most rugged condition.
At the core of each PW series watermaker is the Aqua Pro 3 or 5 plunger titanium high pressure pump. Modular configuration allows freedom to install components where space permits, and the modules are small enough to fit through hatchways for installation.
- Offshore Desalinators SW Series
The SW Series RO desalination systems are designed for rugged use in harsh environments where a large quantity of potable water is required. Typical installations are offshore rigs, work camps, oceanfront resorts, or cruise ships. Each SW unit comprises a single skid installation with two complete, independent RO systems. The two trains can run simultaneously or can be operated on a duty/stand-by basis.
At the core of each SW series watermaker is the Aqua Pro® 5 plunger high pressure pump:
- Titanium head for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Five plunger designs allow lower rpm, lower noise and less vibration.
- Ceramic plungers and nylon valves will not corrode.
- Expeditionary Unit Water Purification Systems Generation 2
The EUWP Generation 2 is a full-scale prototype of an advanced water purification unit. This prototype will be used for developmental testing to validate the design concept for use as a possible retrofit system for the CVN-68 Nimitz class nuclear aircraft carriers. It is derived from the EUWP Generation 1, which is a mobile water purification unit designed for ground deployment to remote locations for support of military operations, nation-building, humanitarian aid, and disaster relief. The Gen 2 unit incorporates enhanced technology to reduce energy consumption, size, weight, and maintenance burden compared with present naval desalination plants.
The Gen 2 is capable of producing 322,000 gpd of first pass RO permeate that meets BUMED shipboard potable water quality requirements, 259,000 gpd of 2nd pass water with 5 ppm quality, and 256,000 gpd of 18-megaohm deionized water. The Gen 2 system consists of a Microfiltration (MF) skid and a Reverse Osmosis (RO) skid. The MF skid provides a constant flow of filtered water to the RO skid. The MF skid uses advanced design features to eliminate the need for filter replacement. The RO skid uses advanced technology to provide much higher water production rates than previous naval RO units. The system is also capable of operation at half capacity.
The Gen 2 uses an advanced PLC-based control system to provide quick and easy system start-up, full monitoring of operating parameters, and automatic operation of the system once it is started. Start-up is easily performed by a single operator in less than 5 minutes using a touch-screen monitor, and will operate unattended after that. The system includes a data-logging capability that permits the downloading of relevant operational data to Excel spreadsheets for trend analysis. A full suite of sensors provides data for automatic operation, as well as automatic shutdown and alarms in the event normal operating parameters are exceeded. The PLC programming allows adjustment of MF filter backwash parameters to permit fine-tuning of the backwash sequence, and also allows adjustment of shutdown and alarm setpoints. A manual override capability is provided to permit operator adjustment of valve opening/closing, and pump operating speeds.
- AOperational Concept:Manual Startup, Automatic Operation
- Performance Water Quality Standards:BUMED
- Water Production Gallons Per Day, Seawater Feed:
322,000 gpd 1st pass; 259,000 gpd 2nd pass; 256,000 gpd EDI
- Maximum Power Consumption: 325 kW
- Water Source: seawater, 40,000 max ppm TDS
- Chemical Injection: chlorination, anti-scalant, de-chlorination
- Dimensions and Weights: MF – 21.5’ L x 9.3’ W x 9.2’ H, 20,000 lbs dry RO – 19.4’ L x 9.3’ W x 9.2’ H, 36,000 lbs dry
- Operational Footprint:Land – 60’ x 30’
Ship – 40’ x 25’
- Transportability: Commercial Flat-Bed
- Parker VMT LB-20k Disaster Relief System
Parker Village Marine LB-20K is a complete watermaker system to convert seawater, brackish water or contaminated water into drinking water. Comes complete with generator, supply pump and storage tanks to go into operation quickly. Standard 20 foot ISO container can be transported by road, rail or by sea. Ready to deploy wherever temporary or emergency potable water is required.
- ZS Series
Parker ZS series desalination systems provide permeate water typically from tap/city water
or similar wellwater. ZS systems are used for
bottled water, drinking water, food and beverage manufacturing, automotive, laboratories, healthcare, water stores, and commercial/light industrial applications.
- ZC Series
Parker ZC series desalination systems provide permeate water typically from tap/city water or similar wellwater. ZC systems are used for
bottled water, drinking water, food and beverage manufacturing, automotive, laboratories, healthcare, water stores, and commercial/light industrial applications.
- ZK Series
Parker ZK series desalination systems provide permeate water typically from tap/city water or similar wellwater. ZK systems are used for bottled water, drinking water, food and beverage manufacturing, automotive, laboratories, healthcare, water stores, and commercial/light industrial applications.
- LTM Series
The LTM Series offers high quality Racor Village Marine engineered components with straightforward manual operation. Driven by AC motors (from genset power), the modular configuration comes in ready to mount modules for flexible installation options. Integral to every LTM unit are a stainless steel pressure regulator and bypass valve.
- Available for 110/1/60, 220/1/60 or 230/1/50 power supplies as shown
- Powder coated mounting brackets included
- 5 micron cleanable prefilter
- 316 stainless steel pressure regulator ensures consistent pressure and prevents over or under pressurization of the unit. Adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water
- High quality spiral wound TFC reverse osmosis membranes
- Magnetic drive boost pump
- Stainless steel glycerin filled pressure gauges
- High pressure plunger pump with stainless steel 316 head
- Acrylic flowmeter to monitor production
- LT Series
The LT desalinator offers fresh water independence for ocean crossings, extended voyages or cruising where dock water supplies are unreliable. The units feature a semi modular frame format, for installation flexibility. The frame is compact and can be above or below the water line. The boost pump and prefilters are supplied as loose items.
Models 400 and 600 can be configured with membranes mounted on top or back of frame, or with remote membrane rack extending height or depth by 4”/10cm. Please specify when ordering. Other LT models have remote membrane rack only.
- Compact stainless steel high pressure pump is resistant to the corrosive seawater environment
- Sediment prefilter at 5 micron rating
- Magnetic drive low pressure pump provides up to 10 psi of boost pressure to the filtration system. Never requires seal replacement
- Glycerin filled pressure gauges
- Flowmeter to monitor freshwater production
- Freshwater flush system included standard. Optional timed automatic flush with adjustable interval and duration for set-and-forget flushing
- 316 stainless steel pressure
regulator is adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water
- Electrical control panel Nema 4X with motor starter and pump controls
- CC2000-XP Series
The CC Series watermakers provide engineered solutions to meet customer specifications in harsh offshore applications. Each one is configured with all accessories in a single box frame. Various pre-treatment and post-treatment options are available..
- Media filter pre-treatment with automated backwash
- Activated carbon pre-treatment with automated backwash
- De-chlorination pre-treatment by SMBS dosing and ORP monitoring
- Second pass treatment for turbine wash or boiler feedwater purity requirements.
- Hazardous area explosion proof ratings -NEC Class I, Division I, Group D
-NEC Class I, Division 2, Group D
-IEC 60079, Zone 2, Group IIA, T3
- Electrodeionization (EDI)
Parker DM series demin systems provide ultrapure EDI product water from brackish source water. DM systems are used for ultrapure rinse water, DI (media) replacement, power generation, medical electronics, and other various ultrapure water applications.
- UHF Series – Ultrafiltration
Parker UHF series ultrafiltration systems provide filtration to 0.02 microns for reduction of turbidity. Suspended solids, bacteria, and viruses. UHF systems are used for RO pretreatment, fresh water filtration, boiled water, mining, power generation, and various industrial facilities.
- Ultraviolet Light Germicial System
The Racor Village Marine Ultraviolet Light Germicidal Systems effectively kill bacteria and viruses with a 99.9% efficiency. The VMS-3 is constructed with a stainless steel housing, high purity quartz flow tube and high output, long life bulb.
The VMS-3 is typically installed in the distribu-
tion system or near the point of use to ensure safe, pure drinking water. There are no chemicals added to the water and no chemical aftertaste.
- BWT Series – Two Pass Brackish Water RO Desalination
Parker BWT series desalination systems provide high purity permeate water from brackish source water. BWT systems are used for high purity rinse water, DI (media) replacement, power generation, medical electronics, and other various high purity water applications.
- Seawater RO Desalination
Parker SR series desalination systems provide permeate water from seawater source water. SR systems are used for bottled water, drinking water, food and beverage manufacturing, irrigation, mining, power generation, resorts/developments, and at various industrial facilities.
- CMF Media Filtration Systems
The Racor Village Marine Tec Media Filtration Systems offer multi-media performance and are specifically engineered to operate with Village Marine Watermakers. The media
layers are optimized to remove particulate matter from the feed stream ahead of the micron filtration system.A propietary mix and measure of media targets particulate matter that can overload the micron filtration array of an RO system. In addition, the advanced media design reduces iron, manganese and organics in the feed stream.
- Filter Housings 100x
Racor Village Marine offers fiberglass filter housings specifically designed for seawater use. Simple but secure closure systems allow quick cartridge change. Aluminum collars are bonded to fiberglass shells offer superior corrosion resistance. The base and lid are nylon.
The housings fit VMT pleated cartridge elements of 100 square feet area. Available in 0.5, 1, 5, 20, and 100 micron ratings.
- Filter Housings
Racor Village Marine offers stainless steel (SS316) filter housings specifically designed for seawater use. Simple but secure closure systems allow quick cartridge change. Powder coated shells offer superior corrosion resistance. Fasteners and clamps are stainless steel.
- Remineralizer System
The Remineralizer works by slowly dissolving calcite into the product water to add hardness and raise pH near neutral. The reaction is essentially self-limiting, so only a small amount of hardness is added.
The tank is made from spun wound fiberglass composite tank with a polyethylene liner. Piping connections are PVC schedule 80. The base is carbon steel.
The Calcite media will slowly be consumed over time.
The level can be checked and marked by shining a strong flashlight from the back of the tank.
Calcite media is replenished by unscrewing the top cap, covering the riser tube with tape and pouring in calcite. Do not fill more than 3/4 full.
The installation is completed by connecting inlet and outlet piping (or hoses) to the Remineralizer. The normal installation point is directly downstream of the product water outlet from the RO watermaker and prior to the fresh water storage tanks. In most cases a booster pump is not required.
- Bilgewater Separator
Parker VMT’s oily water separators meet the IMO Resolution MEPC 107(49). The units are an advanced three-stage system optimizing the separation and removal of free and emulsified oils. Heavy duty construction, corrosion resistant materials, permanent oil attractant media, quiet operation, automatic diversion valves and advanced Parker VMT membrane technology result in an easy to use, fully automated, high quality, affordable solution to meet your bilge water treatment needs.
- USCG Certified to meet IMO MEPC 107(49) regulations
- MEPC 107(49) certified oil content monitor included
- Advanced three-stage design for maximum oil separation
- Fully automated system
- Racor VMT membrane technology specifically designed for bilge water treatment
- System employs a self-cleaning cycle for prolonged membrane service life
- Compact design minimizes storage space
- Positive shut-off solenoid valves for operational reliability
- Parker VMT RUF-25 & 30 Disaster Relief System
Parker Village Marine RUF units provide fresh water filtration that is truly portable and independent. The RUF-25 or RUF-30 will process 25 or 30 gallons per hour from 12 volt vehicle auxiliary power (cigarette lighter). Optional lightweight folding solar power version provides 25 gallon per hour production from sunlight. Water treatment includes 20 micron sediment filtration, carbon filtration, ultrafiltration membranes and ultraviolet radiation.
- Sea Quencher Series
The Sea Quencher desalinator uses a basic design for straight-forward operation and simple installation. OML offers one of the best values in the industry.
When you consider such important factors as electrical consumption, water production and system life, the Sea Quencher is clearly the best choice for the money.
We owe our success to skilled craftsmanship, the use of quality non-corrosive materials, and to our twenty eight years of reverse osmosis experience. Our unique titanium high-pressure pump, fiberglass pressure vessel and high-grade stainless steel fittings. The Sea Quencher is built for a lifetime of use in the oceans around the world.
Like our other Offshore Marine Laboratories products, the Sea Quencher was designed by boaters for boaters. The Sea Quencher is available in framed or modular components. The unit is basic and simple to install: Connect the hoses, run the power and make water. The modular system is ideal for sailboat applications by allowing the user the freedom to install components where ever space permits.
- Exclusive Titanium Pump impervious to the corrosive sea water environment and designed for maximum efficiency producing more water with less power.
- Adjustable 316SS Pressure Regulating Valve for use in fresh, brackish, or sea water. Provides constant pressure which no other unit in the market provides. No need to worry about fluctuating pressure.
- All 316SS High Pressure Piping for superior duty life.
- Easy to operate High Pressure Bypass Valve controls the operating mode from cleaning/rinse to R.O.
- 12v, 14 amp Premium Permanent Magnet Motor has significant reserve capacity for long life.
- Stowaway Series
The Stowaway Series offers fresh water independence for ocean crossings, extended fishing trips or cruising where dock supplies are unreliable. The Stowaway Series features a semi modular frame format, which maximizes installation flexibility. The frame is compact and can be above or below water line. The boost pump and prefilters are supplied as loose items. The watermaker can be operated and monitored from the electronic remote control.
- Touchscreen panel allows complete watermaker control at your fingertips. Remote control panel is included as standard equipment.
- Unique titanium high pressure pump head is impervious to the corrosive seawater environment and is designed for very simple valve service
- Maintenance-free air/oil separator allows operation while underway.
- Magnetic drive low pressure pump provides up to 10 psi of boost pressure to the filtration system. Never requires seal replacement.
- Easy access sediment prefilter.
- Glycerine filled pressure gauges and acrylic flowmeters for both product and reject streams.
- Automatic freshwater flush system standard, allowing programed timed flush or one button remote flush.
- 316 stainless steel pressure regulator ensures consistent pressure and prevents over or under pressurization of the unit. Adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water.
- Easy to operate 316 SS high pressure bypass valve controls the operation from cleaning/rinse to R.O. mode and allows high pressure bypass for start-up and low pressure flushing without readjustment of regulating valve.
- Automatic diversion valve diverts water to discharge if water quality drops below acceptable standards.
- Color touch screen controller displays purity of product water output. Also displays temperature and total hours for accurate service log.
- Cleaning valve for easy cleaning or preservation of the unit using VMT cartridge cleaners.
- Little Wonder Modular (LWM)
The Little Wonder (LWM) is the watermaker of choice for the experienced sailor. The LWM comes equipped with a corrosion resistant, single piston, belt driven, low RPM high-pressure pump. Result is the most reliable, field serviceable, quiet, efficient and economical source of fresh water available in completely modular configurations with water output ranging from 145 to 200 GPD.
- Raw water boost pump provides extra feed pressure.
- Village Marine Tec’s exclusive titanium high pressure pump is impervious to the corrosive sea water
environment and designed for maximum efficiency, producing more water with less battery power.
- Adjustable 316 SS pressure regulating valve provides constant pressure. No fluctuating pressure and low noise.
- Product flowmeter to monitor gallons per hour of product water being produced.
- Glycerin filled high pressure gauge to assure accurate reading of pressure from high pressure pump.
- Easy to operate high pressure bypass valve controls the operating mode from cleaning/rinse to reverse osmosis.
- Supplied with Cleaning and Preservative Chemicals to keep your system in prime working condition, plus a Spare Pre-filter Cartridge.
- 12V, Permanent Magnet Motor has significant reserve capacity for long life (on DC powered units).
- Special Hi-Rejection Aqua Pro Membrane(s).
- Manual Fresh Water Flush.
- Product Sample Valve.
- Cleaning Valve
- IMF Media Filtration System
The Racor Village Marine Tec. Media Filtration Systems offer multi-media performance and are specifically engineered to operate with Village Marine PW Series Watermakers. The media layers are optimized to remove particulate matter from the feed stream ahead of the micron filtration system. A propietary mix and measure of media targets particulate matter such as turbidity and suspended solids that will otherwise overload the micron filtration array of an RO system. In addition, the advanced media design reduces iron, manganese and organics in the feed stream.